Monday, September 25, 2023

9/25/2023 - Make My Monday #210 Create your own background - Sending Smiles,

Happy Monday! It’s a new challenge here at Make My Monday and we are creating our own background! There are many ways you can do so, as you can see from our DT’s cards and I decided to do sponging! I used Painter’s Tape to tape off the side of the cardstock and sponge the middle with Balmy Blue and Lemon Lime Twist to created a color background. Then I stamped the image with Black and added a sentiment. I hope you enjoyed the card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.


 


Challenge: #210
Stamp: Sending Smiles,          
Colors: Memento Black, Lemon Lime Twist, Balmy Blue,     
Paper: White, Crumb Cake,   
Others: Painter’s Tape, Deckled Rectangle Dies,  

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Pamela! Love that sponged band of color to set off your perfect stem - such lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, elegant card.
    Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a lovely comment xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the softness of this background with the silhouette. Great colors.

    ReplyDelete