Monday, September 4, 2023

9/4/2023 - Atlantic Hearts Sketch #537 - Happy Labels with Punch

Happy Labor Day Weekend! Welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Atlantic Hearts Sketch and this week we have a fun one for ya! I found my brick embossing folder that’s perfect for this sketch and used the fun Craft with You bundle for this. I used the easel image and paired it with the floral image, which I colored with my Stampin’ Markers. I couldn’t decide if a sentiment would look good down by the easel so decided to leave it out. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to check out the rest of the design team creation on Wednesday!

 



Challenge: #541
Stamp: Craft with You                         
Colors: Granny Apple Green, Highland Heather, Early Espresso,                     
Paper: White, Cheerful Daisy DSP, Rich Razzleberry, 
Others: Dimension, Craft with You dies, Brick Embossing Folder,   

1 comment: