Tuesday, September 5, 2023

9/5/2023 - Cardz 4 Guyz #330 Poppies/Remembrance - Timeless Arrangement

Happy Tuesday! Welcome back to another week of Cardz 4 Guyz and this week we are making Poppie/Remembrance card and I decided to use both Poppy Parade with Basic Gray for this simple and elegant card. I don’t have a poppy stamp image so I found an image that’s similar and used the Poppy Parade color (you see the connection here?!) to color it in. I kept the base pretty simple and just used a Designer Series Paper as a layering to the cardstock. Hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and remember to join us at the challenge.  

 


Challenge: #330
Stamp: Timeless Arrangement                        
Colors: Memento Black, Old Olive, Poppy Parade,                    
Paper: White, Suite & Tie DSP, Poppy Parade, 
Others: Stampin’ Blends,  

1 comment:

  1. A simply "handsome" card, my friend!! Way to go...your rocked this challenge to create a masculine poppies card. A true challenge but you did indeed offer fantastic inspiration for doing just that...an inspiration for those who decide to play along with our new challenge!! #C4G330 Poppies//Remembrance

    ReplyDelete