Monday, July 10, 2023

7/10/2023 - Atlantic Hearts Sketch #533 - Many Thanks with In-Colors

Hey crafters – welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here with Atlantic Heart Sketches and this week we have a unique and fun one for you! I took me awhile to figure out what designers paper/cardstock that I wanted to use but once I piece them together, they look wonderful! I picked main 3 in-colors with work with along in addition to Whisper White. The whistle is colored in with Stampin’ Markers and I also added some sequins at the end. I hope you enjoy my take on the sketch and join us at the challenge!

 


 


Challenge: #533
Stamp Many Thanks                              
Colors: Orchard Oasis, Boho Blue, Pebble Path      
Paper: Whisper White, 2023-2025 In-Color DSP, Orchard Oasis, Pebble Path 
Others: Dimension, Subtle Embossing Folder, 1 ¾” Circle Punch, Neutrals Adhesive-Backed Sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment