Monday, July 17, 2023

7/17/2023 - Make My Monday #205 Aperture Card - Sending Smiles

Welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Make My Monday and this week we are making window/aperture card. I rarely make this type of card so it’s definitely fun to go outside of my comfort zone. I adhered a piece of DSP onto the cardstock and used the die to cut open a *window*. The insider piece is not just a cardstock, it actually fold so you can open it up and write a message. I also added some fun gems and wink a stella. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

 


Challenge: #205
Stamp: Sending Smiles,                               
Colors: Granny Apple Green, Fresh Freesia, Bubble Bath, Lemon Lolly  
Paper: Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Inked Botanic Garden DSP, 
Others: Radiating Stiches Dies, Gems, Wink a Stella 

1 comment:

  1. So perfect, Pam, this one was way outside my comfort zone, too, lol. Love that stem so much, and such fun paper choices!

    ReplyDelete