Tuesday, July 25, 2023

7/25/2023 - Cardz 4 Guyz #327 On the Water - Bottle of Happiness Sending a Little Message

Welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge with Cardz 4 Guyz and this week we are making On The Water card! As you can see, I have to be creative again for the theme this week. I don’t have any watersport images nor any water flowers so I did the clever thing where the Bottle is on the water and sending the message to someone! I did a similar card there with the bottle dome but this time I just stamped the image and punch it and adhered it on the water beach scene that I’ve created. I hope you can join us at the challenge as well and show me a clever way to create this!

 


Challenge: #327
Stamp: Bottled Happiness, Sending Smiles,     
Colors: Highland Heather, Gray Granite, Crumb Cake, Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grapes, Old Olive, Pool Party,
Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive, Basic Black,   
Others: Stitched Rectangle Dies (retired), Vintage Bottle Punch,   

1 comment:

  1. I really like your interpretation of the message in a bottle for the water theme! Great card with a wonderful thought behind the image!

    ReplyDelete