Monday, July 24, 2023

7/24/2023 - Atlantic Hearts Sketch #535 - Timeless Arrangement

Welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Atlantic Hearts Sketch and this week we have a wonderful sketch that I can showcase Timeless Arrangement bundle! I made the card into horizontal orientation and die cut out many of those layering flower pieces and 2 that I colored in with Stampin’ Blends. I added a warm sentiment that I think it will be perfect for a dear friend of mine. The layering Old Olive piece I made sure to embossed with a folder to give it some texture and added some sequins – it just looks so awesome. I hope you enjoyed the card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge

 


 


Challenge: #535
Stamp: Timeless Arrangement
Colors: Misty Moonlight, Memento Black,     
Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive, Blackberry Bliss, Crushed Curry, Sweet Sorbet,     
Others: Dimension, Pearls, Timeless Arrangement Dies, Pastel Sequins,     

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pam, I love the combination of stamped and die cut images with the dimension, so pretty. Your sentiment is beautiful! :) Brandi

    ReplyDelete