Friday, July 28, 2023

7/28/23 - My Time To Craft #513 Shades of Blues - Timeless Arrangement

Happy Friday! Welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at My Time to Craft and this week we are making *Shades of Blue* card. Blue is one of my favorite colors (can you tell by my watermark?! Haha) so I was really happy to create this card to share with you. I used the 2022-2024 in-colors DSP as well as the cardstock for this card. Each stripe of DSP is cut down at 3 ½” x 15/16” or almost 1” and the White piece 5” x 3 ¾” for layering. The die cut flowers and sentiment are from the Timeless Arrangement Bundle, which I just love! To finish the card I added some pearls. Hope you enjoyed the card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.


 


Challenge: #513
Stamp: Timeless Arrangement
Colors: Starry Sky,    
Paper: Whisper White, In-Colors DSP, Starry Sky, Orchard Oasis, Tahitian Tide,    
Others: Dimension, Pearls, Timeless Arrangement Dies,    

1 comment:

  1. I love how you've played with the different layers, that background is awesome. A fantastic card. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete