Wednesday, August 2, 2023

8/2/2023 - The Male Room #177 Dots and/or Stripes

Hi fellow crafters – welcome back to another monthly challenge here at The Male Room and this month we are making Dots/Stripe card. I love this retired He’s the Man DSP from Stampin Up so I am using the the checker side (although it’s so hard to see because of the Early Espresso). I barely did any stamping, except for the sentiment and the 2 beer glasses are just die cut. Instead of putting the yellow cardstock behind the beer glass, I intentionally put it in the front. To finish the card I added some polished dots. I hope you enjoyed the card I am sharing today and please join us at the challenge!

 



Challenge: #177
Stamp: Brewed for You       
Colors: Early Espresso,   
Paper: Whisper White, He’s the Man DSP (retired), Sahara Sand, Crushed Curry,   
Others: Dimension, Vellum, 2 ½” Circle Punch, Brewed for You Dies, Polished Silver Dots, Happy Labels Pick a Punch,     

2 comments:

  1. A great way to incorporate stripes into your design. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice man's card, you used stripes and dots perfectly

    ReplyDelete