Wednesday, August 23, 2023

8/23/2023 - Christmas Craft Creation August 2023 CAS - Reindeer

Welcome back to another monthly challenge here at Christmas Craft Creation and this month is Clean & Simple card! I am going back to the basic with my first few simple layout that I would always do for my cards. It’s just a piece of Designer Series Paper and a stamp image piece with a layering piece. This type of card should be quick and easy to reproduce and if you want, you can always add some bling jazz it up a little. I hope you enjoyed this quick card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.  


Challenge: August 2023
Stamp: Reindeer,                     
Colors: Chocolate Chip,                
Paper: Crumb Cake, Christmas DSP, Chocolate Chip,    
Others: Dimension,

No comments:

Post a Comment