Friday, August 25, 2023

8/25/23 - My Time To Craft #515 Dies - Timeless Arrangement with Cheerful Daisy

Happy Friday and welcome back to our bi-weekly challenge here at My Time to Craft Challenge and this week we are using dies to make our card! I finally have a chance to use this big piece of DSP with flower image on a card, how easy is that. All I did is use my die to cut out the rectangle for sentiment and the leaves on the back. I love the result and highly recommend the Stampin’ Up Cheerful Daisy DSP for sure!! Thanks for stopping by and remember to join us at the challenge.

 


Challenge: #515
Stamp: Timeless Arrangement,                     
Colors: Copper Clay,                
Paper: White, Cooper Clay, Cheerful Daisy, Garden Green, 
Others: Dimension, Timeless Arrangement Dies, Silver Glitter Paper

1 comment:

  1. This looks great and very pretty paper which looks handpainted, x

    ReplyDelete