Friday, August 11, 2023

8/11/23 - My Time To Craft #514 Stencils - Cheerful Daisy

Happy Friday! Welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at My Time to Craft and this week we are making cards using stencils. I used the negative of my dies from Split Card Texture Dies and sponge with Balmy Blue around the 4 corners of my main focal point to create a frame like image. The sunflower is sponge with Crushed Curry in the middle with vellum layering. I thought it was a bit fun to do that. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.


 


Challenge: #514
Stamp: Cheerful Daisy,           
Colors: Balmy Blue, Crushed Curry,        
Paper: White, Crushed Curry, Vellum, Kraft     
Others: Dimension, Cheerful Daisy Dies, Split Card Texture Dies, Sponge,   

1 comment:

  1. Love the dimension of these really cute daisies. Super cute card.

    ReplyDelete