Tuesday, August 15, 2023

8/15/2023 - Sparkles Challenge #167 Tropical / Beach Theme - Circle Saying

Every 15th of the month, I will be joining the rest of wonderful design team members to create a monthly project for Sparkle Buddies and this month we are creating Tropical/Beach card and this is what I came up with. If you follow me, you’ve already know that I do not own any beach/tropical related stamp set so I  have to be creative for this challenge so I used this wave/sun image from Circle Saying for it. The image is colored with Watercolor Pencil and Blender Pen to smooth out the line and I have some left over pieces I thought it would make it a background. I hope you enjoyed this creation today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

 


Challenge: #167
Stamp: Circle Saying,             
Colors: Blueberry Bushel,        
Paper: White, Blueberry Bushel, 2022-2024 In-Colors DSP, Crushed Curry,        
Others: 2 ½” Circle Punch, Metallic Pearls, All That Dies, Blender Pen, Watercolor Pencil,    

No comments:

Post a Comment