Tuesday, August 22, 2023

8/22/2023 - Cardz 4 Guyz #329 Going to the beach - Circle Saying Hello

Welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here with us at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week we are making Beach card! If you’ve been reading my blog, you know what I don’t have a beach theme related stamp set so I need to be a little bit creative. I used Circle Saying stamp set and this time I used 2 different images combined for my creation. The image of starfishes are at the background and the sunshine/wave image is punch out with a circle punch. The coloring is done with Stampin’ Markers. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.


 

 


Challenge: #329           
Stamp: Circle Saying,                 
Colors: Stazon,            
Paper: White, Basic Black, Balmy Blue,            
Others: Dimension, Stitched Layering Dies, 2” Circle Punch, Stampin’ Markers       

1 comment:

  1. I keep seeing great cards with this set. It has been on my wish list since I first saw it!! What a fun "Going to the Beach" card for our new challenge. I love the inspiration that you offer to those who decide to play along with us over at Cardz 4 Guyz. #C4G328

    ReplyDelete