Thursday, August 10, 2023

8/10/2023 - Cardz 4 Galz #205 Summer Days - Share a Milkshake bundle

Hi crafters – welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Cardz 4 Galz and this week we are making summer day card! When I think of summer, I always think of cold treats like Ice-Cream, which is also my son’s favorite in the summer. I used the Share a Milkshake bundle from Stampin’ Up to create this yummy ice cream with Pineapple and Lavender flavor! I sponged edges of the cone to give some dimension and the sentiment is perfect because it matched the cherry I put on the ice-cream. I also used Wink a Stella on the cherry to give some sparkles. I hope you enjoyed the card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.


Our blog badge

 


Challenge: #205
Stamp: Share a Milkshake,          
Colors: Sweet Sorbet,       
Paper: White, Country Floral Lane (retired), Sweet Sorbet, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Highland Heather,    
Others: Dimension, Share a Milkshake Dies, Wink a Stella, Metallic Pearls,    

No comments:

Post a Comment