Monday, August 21, 2023

8/21/2023 - Atlantic Hearts Sketch #539 - Crafting with you

Happy Monday, welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch and this week I have a fun threading basket for you! This is such a fun bundle called Crafting with You, included lots of images that are related to hand-made images. Today I used a basket with thread to create a fun basket. Each of the square is 1 x 1 and then I work my way out to create each layering. I used up my scraps from Inked Botanic Garden DSP. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

 


 


Challenge: #539
Stamp: Crafting with You,                
Colors: Early Espresso,           
Paper: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Calypso Coral, Inked Botanic DSP, Basic Gray, Pool Party, Petal Pink Others: Dimension, Crafting with you Dies,      

1 comment: