Tuesday, August 8, 2023

8/8/2023 - Cardz 4 Guyz #328 Music Theme - Just a Note with Rugged Icon

Happy Taiwanese Father’s Day (8/8)! Today at Cardz 4 Guyz it’s my turn to host a fun challenge and we are making Music Theme card. During a big sales earlier this year, I purchased the Rugged Icons with so many awesome dies and the guitar is perfect for the challenge. I used the Split Card Texture dies to cut out a negative so I can sponge it with Old Olive/Soft Seafoam for the background and then adhere the die cut of guitar image on top of it. I found a star elements and Just a Note sentiment (get it, note!) which is perfect for this! I hope you enjoyed the card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge!


 


Challenge: #328
Stamp: Happy Labels         
Colors: Old Olive, Soft Seafoam, Soft Suede,     
Paper: Whisper White, Starry Sky, Old Olive, 
Others: Split Card Texture Dies (retired), Rugged Icon (retired),  

No comments:

Post a Comment