Monday, August 14, 2023

8/14/2023 - Make My Monday #207 Three of Anything - Fiesta Taco

Happy Monday! Welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Make My Monday and this week we are making 3 of xxx card! I finally received my Fiesta Taco stamp set so this is the perfect opportunity to use it. I stamped 3 taco but cut out one and put it on the dimension. They are all colored with Stampin’ Blends and added a very fun pun sentiment. I also paired this card with a new dies that I just got, can you see the wonderful stiches?! I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

 


Challenge: #207
Stamp: Fiesta Taco,            
Colors: Daffodil Delight/Old Olive/Poppy Parade Stampin’ Blends, Black      
Paper: White, Orchard Oasis, 2022-2024 In-Colors DSP,      
Others: Dimension, Radiating Stiches Dies,

1 comment:

  1. Lol, love this, Pamela, this is one of my favorite sets! The dies you used are catching up quick behind, too, lol - what a great design! 3 tacos? Yes, please!

    ReplyDelete