Wednesday, August 9, 2023

8/9/2023 - CASEing Tuesday #420 - Taco Fiesta

It’s been awhile but finally I used CASEing Tuesday to create a card using my newly arrived stamp set – Fiesta Taco, what a fun set! I’ve been eyeing this for awhile but never purchased it from the spring mini catty and finally decided to get it when closing a hostess order. I used the Ink Botanic Garden DSP for this and all the fun elements are color in with Stampin’ Markers. One thing I forgot to do is to stamp the Basic Gray background with some nachos! Oh well, hope you enjoyed this card.

 


 


Challenge: #420
Stamp: Fiesta Taco,           
Colors: Petal Pink, Pumpkin Pie, Parakeet Party, Basic Gray,       
Paper: White, Basic Gray, Inked Botanic Garden,      
Others: Dimension, Vellum, 1 3/4” Circle Punch,  

No comments:

Post a Comment