Thursday, August 31, 2023

8/31/23 - Sunday Stamps #316 - Pick of the Patch Thanks So Much

Last card of August is using sketch challenge from Sunday Stamps! I recently received my orders from the 2023 Holiday/Mini Catalog so this is the perfect time to use the new bundle – pick of the patch! This bundle is perfect for fall as well as Halloween if you want to stamp or hand-drawn faces onto the pumpkin. I picked 3 different colors that I think it’s perfect for fall and stamped the pumpkins with it. One is punch out the rest is just on the White cardstock. I didn’t have any fall paper so I paired it with Cheerful Daisy DSP. Hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today!


 



Challenge: SSC316
Stamp: Pick of the patch                      
Colors: Crushed Curry, Moody Mauve, Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow,                   
Paper: White, Moddy Mauve, Cheerful Daisy DSP, Cajun Craze, 
Others: Dimension, Neutral Sequins, Pick of the Patch Punch

3 comments:

  1. How cute is that? Fall is definitely rolling on in quickly (only 3 weeks or so way, officially), so your card is just perfectly timed. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello friend...fantastic fall card using our sketch!! Those pumpkins are darling!! Thanks for playing along with our "In the Corner" sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! Deb Horst, DT. #SSC316

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, Pamela, and I love this set! How pretty in Fall colors, looks GREAT with that DSP! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete