Saturday, August 5, 2023

8/5/2023 - Less is More #489 One Layer (Photo Inspiration) - Art Gallery I am thinking of you

Happy Saturday! Today’s card is with my challenge team at Less Is More and this week we are making One Layer Card (with photo inspiration). Instead of creating the sunflower I see in the picture, I actually took the color in the background and created into my own using the color orange palette. First taped the top and bottom of the cardstock so I can use the sponge with inkpads to ink up the middle section. Then I picked the image from Art Gallery with Memento Black. Hope you like my create way with this and join us at challenge. 





 
Challenge: #489
Stamp: Art Gallery (retired)        
Colors: Balmy Blue, Highland Heather, Pumpkin Pie, Black 
Paper: Very Vanilla, 
Others: Packing Tape, Sponge, 

No comments:

Post a Comment