Monday, August 28, 2023

8/28/2023 - Make My Monday #208 Hobbies - It's a science You Matter

Happy Monday, welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Make My Monday and this week I am the hostess for the challenge and we are making Hobbies card! I recently got this science theme stamp set and I couldn’t wait to use it and thought this is a perfect opportunity to do so! Some people do love science as a hobby, right?! I stamped the microscope image and colored it with Stampin’ Blends and cells in Misty Moonlight. The DSP is actually from Cheerful Daisy, I thought the blend of colors fits pretty well here. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.





Challenge: #208
Stamp: It’s a Science                    
Colors: Stazon Black, Misty Moonlight               
Paper: White, Cheerful Daisy DSP, Gray,   
Others: Dimension, Radiate Dies, Neutral Sequins, Stampin’ Blends,

1 comment:

  1. Lol, love this Pamela! Yes, they do, and there's even fun science "kits" you can get mail-order! Love this set, what a great idea for a hobby!

    ReplyDelete