Saturday, August 19, 2023

8/19/2023 - Less is More #490 Orange - Art Gallery I am thinking of you

Happy Saturday! Today’s card at Less Is More is color challenge – Orange. Sadly current Stampin’ Up only have 1 orange color – Pumpkin Pie, so I have to be a little creative. I did the stamp off or 2nd generation stamping) to get a lighter color shade of orange for this flower. I also found an retired orange cardstock (I think it’s Grapefruit) that’s perfect as a base. I hope you will be able to  create something orange from your stash and join us at the challenge.

 


Challenge: #490
Stamp: Art Gallery               
Colors: Pumpkin Pie,          
Paper: White, Grapefruit Grove,           
Others: N/A    

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty floral and so beautifully stamped.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card--love this image in orange!!

    ReplyDelete