Wednesday, July 26, 2023

7/26/2023 - Christmas Craft Creation July 2023 Anything Goes - Thinking of You at Christmas

Welcome back to another monthly challenge with Christmas Craft Creation and this month is anything goes! I always love to showcase the wonderful DSP that Stampin’ Up has to offer so for this card, I cut the pieces down to 3 ¼” x 1”, Cherry Cobbler is 4 5/8” x 3 ½” and Basic Black is 4 ¾” x 3 ¾” but you might need to trim it down a little. I used the Itty Bitty Christmas sentiment and with the different sizes of circle. I also added some silver linen for some interests. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.  

 


Challenge: July 2023
Stamp: Itty Bitty Christmas      
Colors: Cherry Cobbler,  
Paper: Whisper Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Celebrate Everything DSP (retired), 
Others: Dimension, 2” Circle Punch, Layering Circle Dies, Silver Thread,    

No comments:

Post a Comment