Friday, July 14, 2023

7/14/23 - My Time To Craft #512 Summertime Water Play - Rugged Icon Fishing

Welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at My Time to Craft and this week we are making *Summertime Water Play* card. I have to be creative with this card since I didn’t have any summer activities related stamp set but I did found a die cut with a fishing pole and I thought, hey – fishing is a fun summer activity, right?! I used Basic Black cardstock for the fishing pole image and simply just layer it on a rectangle white cardstock. I kept the card pretty clean and simple so it’s perfect for guy in our lives. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.


 


Challenge: #512
Stamp: Itty Bitty Birthdays,                               
Colors: Evening Evergreen,  
Paper: Whisper White, Evening Evergreen DSP, Basic Black, 
Others: Stitched Rectangle Dies, Rugged Icons,

1 comment:

  1. I love the twist on the theme of the challenge, it's perfect. And the contrast between that white background and the rest of elements of the card is awesome. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete