Monday, July 3, 2023

7/3/2023 - Make My Monday #204 Birthday - Cheerful Daisy

Happy Monday, welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Make My Monday and this week we are making Birthday card! I made another card HERE for another challenge and have some left over pieces so I can create another birthday card. This time I didn’t leave any gaps in between the DSP and added another layer to make the card *pop* even more. I finished the card with some Solid Gemes. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

 

 


Challenge: #204
Stamp Circle Saying,                             
Colors: Basic Black, Wild Wheat       
Paper: Whisper White, Cheerful Daisy DSP, Vellum, Wild Wheat,   
Others: Dimension, Cheerful Daisy, Adhesive-Backed Gems, Sponge Dauber  

1 comment:

  1. What a great design, Pam - love that upper layer you added - so much movement with the fun triangle shape! You're really showing off this gorgeous DSP to the max!

    ReplyDelete