Thursday, June 22, 2023

6/22/2023 - Freshly Made Sketch #591 - Cheerful Daisy, Thanks

Happy Thursday! Today’s card is using Freshly Made Sketch and I created a card using Cheerful Daisies bundle for this. Because of the orientation of the DSP, I decided to cut 2 different pieces of DSP so I can swap them out and create 2 different card using the different pattern. I then cut out the big piece of daisy and layer it on top of the vellum and finish the card with a sentiment. Hope you enjoyed the card I am sharing today.

 


Challenge: #591
Stamp Cheerful Daisies,                          
Colors: Early Espresso, Wild Wheat  
Paper: Whisper White, Cheerful Daisy, DSP, Early Espresso, 
Others: Dimension, Cheerful Daisy Dies, Vellum,

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet card! Love the pretty paper and that beautiful daisy! So cheery! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete