Wednesday, June 7, 2023

6/7/2023 - The Male Room #175 Shaker Card - Gumball Machine

Hi fellow crafters – welcome back to another monthly challenge here at The Male Room and for June, we are making Shaker Card. I don’t have a lot of shaker supplies but I just enough to make this gumball machine card for anyone who has a sweet tooth! It does take a long time to cut out all the components to create this gumball but I think the result is just stunning! Those colorful beads look just like a gumball that you want to chew! I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and hope it will give you some inspiration to join us at the challenge!

 


 


Challenge: #175
Stamp Set: N/A
Colors: N/A   
Paper: Whisper White, Pacific Point, Flower & More DSP (retired), Champagne Silver Paper,    
Others: Dimension, Gumball Dies, Frosted Beads (retired), Brads,

2 comments:

  1. This is brilliant! Reminds me of old fashioned gum machines on street corners, I’m just about old enough to remember! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, fun card Pamela.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete