Monday, June 19, 2023

6/19/2023 - Make My Monday #203 On the Water - Bottle of Happiness Sending a little message

Welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Make My Monday and this week we are making water theme card and this is what I came up with. I have to get creative since I no longer have any water theme stamp set so I used re-inker with aqua painter to create water and sand along with the bottle punch. I saw a similar card on Pinterest where the bottle is punched out AFTER the stamping, so you can piece back the image you punch out with a window sheet on the back. Hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

This card is also submitted at AAA Card Challenge - Everything Beach 





Challenge: #203, #242
Stamp Set: Sending Smile                  
Colors: Tahitian Tide, Sahara Sand, Garden Green,            
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Sahara Sand,
Others: Window Sheet, Bottle Punch, Vintage Bottle Dome, Elements, Twine,          

2 comments:

  1. Love this one, Pamela - so perfect for our theme! I recently found 3 containers of these bubbles buried on my desk and almost finally broke them in on this one, lol, now I feel a CAS coming on! SO beachy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super beachy card - I love the bubbles in the bottle, so effective! Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards :)
    Neil

    ReplyDelete