Saturday, June 10, 2023

6/10/2023 - Less is More #485 Color Challenge (Black/Light Purple) - Love & Big Hugs

Hi everyone – welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Less is More and this week we have a color challenge for you using Light Purple & Black! I cut out a rectangle from a cardstock to use as a template so I can sponge it with light purple to create a background. Then I stamped the stem in black and the floral image in light purple again. To finish the card, I added a sentiment and a twine. I hope you enjoyed the card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge!


 


Challenge: #485
Stamp Set: Sending Smiles,             
Colors: Memento Black, Highland Heather,    
Paper: Whisper White, Highland Heather,
Others: Rectangle Dies, Twine (retired),

2 comments:

  1. Super makes from you and the rest of the LIM DT - thank you

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and delicate Pamela. I just love it! Have a good day! :)

    ReplyDelete