Saturday, June 17, 2023

6/17/2023 - Hand Stamped Sentiments / As You See It - Circle Saying Happy Birthday

Happy Saturday! Today’s card is using Hand Stamped Sentiments (Sketch) along with As You See It (Theme – Seashells). I’ve been trying to use new items that I purchased from the current 2023-2024 Stampin’ Up annual catalog and thee is an image from Circle Saying that’s perfect for the challenge. I colored in the image with Watercolor Pencil and Blender Pen to ease out the harsh lines. I finished the card by tying a twine around one of the panel. This card is also submitted at The Daring Cardmakers for the masculine challenge. I will be sending this card off to my cousin in Taiwan! Have a great weekend and thank you for stopping by.


 

challenge 301



Challenge: #301, #416, The Darling 
Stamp Set: Circle Saying, Paper Pumpkin Sentiment (retired)                     
Colors: Crushed Curry, Stazon Black, 
Others: Dimension, 2 3/8” Circle Punch, 2 ½” Circle Punch, Twine, Watercolor Pencil, Embossing Folder

9 comments:

  1. Very cute! I considered this set for the speed challenge myself, lol - love these bright color blocks! Hope your time was under 10 minutes? Anyway, such a fun card! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It AND Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card Pamela! I love that you used this stamp set for the challenge, never even thought of it. Your coloring is really pretty and I love the colors! Thanks for joining the hand stamped sentiments challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card - those sweet little seashells are awesome! Great job marrying the three challenges together! I don't see that you noted the time for the AYSI challenge? Thanks for joining us at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice combination of element to suit all those challenges - I love that blue colour. Thanks for playing along with us at HSS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, that Circle Sayings stamp is just perfect for the challenge. You've combined the challenges cleverly - it's always nice to find a good sketch. As this is a speed challenge, just wondering if you could add in your time? Thanks for joining the speed challenge at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this stamp set, the seashells are so pretty. Thanks for joining in at the Daring Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's such a nice card! I love the summer vibes and the colour combination you used. Thanks for sharing your card with the Daring Cardmakers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a really pretty card Pamela! Did you manage to complete it in less than 10 minutes? Thanks for playing along with our speed challenge at As You See It

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a perfect stamp to use for this challenge! I really like your choice of colours, too! Thanks for getting your speed on with us at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete