Friday, June 9, 2023

6/9/2023 - CASEing Tuesday #409 - Timeless Arrangement Love You

Happy Friday! Today’s challenge is using CASE-ing Tuesday on FB and I feel like when I do a CASE of the catalog, it’s usually one of my best work, is that bad?! Anyway, I used the Timeless Arrangement bundle along with the paper from Fresh as a Daisy to create this fun and elegant card. I don’t really have any small sentiment that fit into the 1 ¼” size banner so I just used Love You and this can be an awesome birthday card for my friend! I hope enjoyed this card I am sharing today

                                            

                     


Challenge: #409
Stamp Set: Timeless Arrangement                   
Colors: Copper Clay,           
Paper: Fresh as a Daisy DSP, Boho Blue, 2023-2025 In-Colors DSP, Whisper White, Wild Wheat, Moody Mauve,      
Others: Dimension, Timeless Arrangement Dies, Adhesive-Backed Solid Gems, Twine,       

No comments:

Post a Comment