Friday, June 30, 2023

6/30/23 - My Time To Craft #511 Camper- Hi with Tree Lots Dies

 Welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at My Time to Craft and this week the theme is camping and I have the perfect die for this! During one of the Stampin’ Up SAB period, there is a die set that has a camper image and you can build a scene or accessories around it and that’s exactly what I did. I also used a designer series paper that has a camper image, what a perfect pairing! I hope you enjoyed the card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.


 

                     


Challenge: #511
Stamp Set: N/A                   
Colors: N/A           
Paper: Whisper White, He’s the Man DSP, Early Espresso, Soft Succulent, Mint Macaroon, Crushed Curry, Real Red, Balmy Blue,
Others: Dimension, Tree Lots Dies, Alphabet Dies,        

1 comment:

  1. A fantastic card, those papers are perfect for the camper. And the colour combo is great. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete