Thursday, June 8, 2023

6/8/2023 - Paper Craft Crew #521 - Crafting with You

Happy Thursday! Today’s card is using Paper Craft Crew Theme Challenge. I CASE the catty from the page 91, a card using the paper cutter. I added a few twist while I am CASEing this card. My DSP orientation is different, I added the ruler and scissor on the left side instead of the Big Shot and the paper cutter piece. This is a brand new bundle that I recently purchased and haven’t had a chance to place so I am glad that I found this challenge. Thanks for stopping by!

                                         


 


Challenge: #521
Stamp Set: N/A                 
Colors: N/A          
Paper: Day Dream DSP, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Petal Pink, Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry,   
Others: Dimension, Crafting With You Dies, Linen Thread, Metallic Pearls, Foil Sheet,     

1 comment: