Tuesday, June 13, 2023

6/13/23 - Cardz 4 Guyz #324 Father's Day - Because you're awesome with Circle Saying

Hi everyone – welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week we are making Father’s Day card! I know some people might not be able to celebrate Father’s Day anymore but I hope you are still able to be inspired and make a masculine card for anyone. This card is dedicated to my Father-In-Law who is a Navy veteran so I found a stamp image with all the sea creatures and color them in with Watercolor Pencils with Blender Pens. I also added some fun elements along with it. Although I didn’t included a Father’s Day sentiments but Becase You’re Awesome would be suitable as well. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

 

                     


 

Challenge: #324
Stamp Set: Circle Saying,                 
Colors: Memento Black, Crushed Curry,           
Paper: Whisper White, Crushed Curry, 2022-2024 In-Colors DSP, Tahitian Tide, 
Others: Dimension, 2 3/8” Circle Punch, He’s the Man Dies, Pebbles,   

1 comment:

  1. There is that set again...I keep seeing it across blog land and I am loving it!! It is being added to my wish list!! I love that you used the "because you are awesome" sentiment...that way it can be used for Father's Day or "just because". Great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our "Happy Father's Day" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! #C4G324

    ReplyDelete