Wednesday, June 28, 2023

6/28/2023 - Christmas Craft Creation June 2023 Heat Embossing - Happy Holidays

Welcome back to another monthly challenge here at Christmas Craft Creation – June 2023 and this month we are doing Heat Embossing technique! I remember this is one of the first technique that I learned as a stamper and it always wow me how the powder can just melt *into* it and create a bold image. I pulled out one of the OG stamp set I got from when I first started stamping – Lovely as a Tree for this technique and the black embossing powder really makes the image pop. I decided to sponge the background too which I probably should have left alone, oh well. I finished the card with a happy holiday sentiment. I hope you enjoyed the card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.


 


Challenge: CCC June 2023
Stamp Set: Lovely as a Tree                  
Colors: Real Red,            
Paper: Whisper White, Celebrate Everything DSP (retired),  
Others: Dimension, Embossing Powder, Classic Label Punch, Deckled Rectangle Dies,    


No comments:

Post a Comment