Tuesday, June 13, 2023

6/13/23 - TGIF / Inspired.Create - Crafting with You Happy Birthday

Today’s card is using TGIF Sketch Challenge and Inspired.Create Color Challenge (Parakeet Party, Crumb Cake and Sweet Sorbet). I usually don’t see these colors together but I think they paired up very nicely. I used Crafting with Me Bundle to create this fun birthday card for my friend who is into needlepoint! I love the details of all the dies in this set, spool of thread, the stitched circle. This bundle is great for lots of hobbies and I can’t wait to create more card with it!


                     



Challenge: #424, #144
Stamp Set: Crafting with you                    
Colors: Crumb Cake, Parakeet Party, Sweet Sorbet,           
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, 2022-2024 In-Colors DSP, Sweet Sorbet  
Others: Dimension, Crafting with you Dies, Embossing Folder,               

1 comment:

  1. Love your color combo!! I think they work perfectly together! Nice and bright!! (my fav!). Thanks for sharing with us at Inspire.Create!

    ReplyDelete