Monday, June 5, 2023

6/5/2023 - Make My Monday #202 Summer Theme - Share a Milkshake

Happy Monday! Welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Make My Monday and this week the theme is Summer! Although you can have ice-cream all year round, but we always associate summer with this wonderful sweet treat! I made an ice-cream cup using Share a Milkshake bundle. There are so many fun elements you can add and here I die cut out a spoon and some chocolate drizzle. I also used one of the die cut to sponge a subtle crisscross on the cup. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

 


Challenge: #202
Stamp Set: Share a Milkshake              
Colors: Petal Pink, Coastal Cabana, Early Espresso,     
Paper: Whisper White, Country Floral Lane (retired), Crumb Cake, Silver Paper, Early Espresso, 
Others: Share a Milkshake Dies, 2 ½” Circle Punch,

1 comment:

  1. Yum, Pamela - we can never have too much ice cream here in Arizona, lol, but I admit - it's extra special in summer, lol. Love your sundae cup and colors!

    ReplyDelete