Tuesday, June 27, 2023

6/27/23 - Cardz 4 Guyz #325 Clean & Simple - Rugged Icon

Welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week we are making clean and simple card! I think the Rugged Icon is perfect for this because it’s my main focal point and I can just add a sentiment to it. I used Basic Black to die cut the image and adhered a Pacific Point cardstock underneath. I also added Daffodil Delight for the moon/sun and Soft Succulent for the path into the mountains. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.


 


Challenge: #325
Stamp Set: Paper Pumpkin (retired),                       
Colors: Early Espresso,  
Paper: Whisper White, 2021-2023 In-Color DSP, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Soft Succulent, 
Others: Dimension, Rugged Icon Dies, Washi Tape Punch,

1 comment:

  1. I love love love this die!! The inlaying of other colors (like for the sun and path) look so striking!! Perfectly CAS and perfectly masculine!! Way to go rocking our new challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! You have offered up great inspiration to those who decide to play along with our new challenge!! C4G325

    ReplyDelete