Thursday, June 15, 2023

6/15/2023 - Cardz 4 Galz #201 Punch/Dies - Timeless Arrangement I really appreciate you

Hi crafters – welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Cardz 4 Galz and this week we are creating cards using Dies/Punches! I love using them both so I’ve decided to use these on my card! The circle accent piece is punch out with 2” Circle punch and the sentiment panel and those sprouts are from a die that coordinate with the stamp set, or should I say it’s a bundle! I used all the 2023-2025 In-Colors on this card, can you spot them all? I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge!


Our blog badge

 


                     

Challenge: #201
Stamp Set: Timeless Arrangement,               
Colors: Pebbled Patch,         
Paper: Whisper White, 2023-2025 In-Colors DSP, Wild Wheat, Moody Mauve, Boho Blue, Cheerful Daisy DSP, 
Others: Dimension, 2” Circle Punch, Timeless Arrangement Dies, Subtle Embossing Folder, Adhesive Backed Solid Gems,

1 comment: