Monday, June 12, 2023

6/12/2023 - Atlantic Hearts Sketch #597 - Smile with Circle Saying

Hi crafters – welcome back to another weekly challenge here at Atlantic Hearts Sketch and this week I used monochromatic color schemes for my creation! I used one of the new 2023-2025 In-Colors – Wild Wheat, the DSP, the colors as well as the cardstock. I paired it with this awesome new die I just got recently that cut out many leaves and I tucked it under the circle I stamped and punch out. I also added some pearls for some interests. I hope you enjoyed the card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

 


                     


Challenge: #529
Stamp Set: Circle Saying             
Colors: Wild Wheat,       
Paper: Whisper White, 2023-2025 In-Colors DSP, Wild Wheat 
Others: Dimension, 2 3/8” Circle Punch, Metallic Pearls,

No comments:

Post a Comment