Wednesday, June 14, 2023

6/14/23 - Freshly Made Sketches #590 - Cheerful Daisy You Made My Day

Today’s challenge is using Freshly Made Sketch and I really like how it turned out. I ended up picking all the 2023-2025 in-colors as the starting point for my card. I added Mossy Meadow because I need a color for the stem and I also used vellum as a layering piece for the petal. I have a perfect recipient for this card and I hope she will enjoy it as much as I did. Thanks for stopping by.


                     


Challenge: #590
Stamp Set: Cheerful Daisy                     
Colors: Pebble Path,             
Paper: Whisper White, 2023-2025 In-Color DSP, Moody Mauve, Wild Wheat, Mossy Meadow, 
Others: Dimension, Vellum, Cheerful Daisy Dies, Adhesive-Backed Solid Gems,         

2 comments:

  1. I love your bold polka dots behind that cheerful daisy! All so perfect with the sentiment. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pattern behind this beautiful flower is perfect for the sketch! Wonderful card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete