Monday, June 26, 2023

6/26/2023 - Atlantic Hearts Sketch #531 - Sweet Songbird A little Bird Told Me...

Hey Crafters, welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Atlantic Hearts Sketch and this week I have a Sweet Songbird card for you. This stamp set is a semi-new addition to my stash and been wanting to use it more and here is a perfect sketch for it. I fuzzy cut the bird as well as the nest and those were on dimension and I found a retired DSP that’s perfect for it. I finished the card with a little sentiment tugged underneath the ribbon and finished with some pearls. I hope you like my creation and remember to join us at the challenge.

                    


 


Challenge: #531
Stamp Set: Sweet Songbird,                      
Colors: Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Mint Macaroon,              
Paper: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Designed a Daydream DSP (retired), Crumb Cake, 
Others: Dimension, Red/Green Pearls, Blushing Bride Ribbon,        

No comments:

Post a Comment