Friday, June 16, 2023

6/16/2023 - My Time To Craft #510 Travel Theme - My Man Camper Card

Happy Friday everyone! I am excited to be on the design team member for My Time To Craft and this is my first challenge and we are making travel theme card! I pulled out my He’s The Man DSP and all those pop out elements to create a card – no stamping!! I found a camper car that I thought it’s perfect for the theme! I also added some fun elements. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge!




Challenge: #510
Stamp Set: N/A              
Colors: N/A        
Paper: Sahara Sand, He’s the Man DSP (retired), 
Others: Dimension

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love the colour combo and how you've played with the different papers and die-cuts. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete