Wednesday, June 21, 2023

6/21/23 - Many Thanks

Happy Hump Day! Today I am sharing a swap card that I did with my Fun n’ Crafty group for the new 2023-2024 Stampin’ Up annual catalog. I used the Many Thanks stamp set and purchased it because I just love that pencil image and can be perfect for Hunter’s teacher. For this card, I stamped the stethoscope image and stamped around and then color it in with Stampin’ Markers. I also used the band aid image as well and added the sentiment underneath with sequins. I hope you like this card I am sharing today!

 


Challenge: N/A
Stamp Many Thanks                        
Colors: Memento Black,   
Paper: Whisper White, Starry Sky, Tahitian Tide, Basic Black 
Others: Dimension, Neutrals adhesive Sequins,

1 comment:

  1. A very nice card to send to any medical professional.

    ReplyDelete