Thursday, July 13, 2023

7/13/2023 - Cardz 4 Galz #203 Cats/Kitty - Scary Silhouettes

Hi crafters – welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here for Cardz 4 Galz and this week we are making Cats/Kitten card. This was hard for me because I don’t have any cats stamp set but I was glad that I got this dies – Scary Silhouettes (Halloween Theme) during clearance and there is a cat image in it, so I decided to make a Halloween Card, I know, it’s way too early for that but I can still save this card for later! All the pieces are from the die cut and I punched out a 1” circle with cardstock and sponge it around the edges. Another detail I added is that I colored in the kitty’s eye with green markers, scary looking for sure! I hope you enjoyed my creation today and be sure to join us at the challenge.


Our blog badge

 


Challenge: #203
Stamp N/A                           
Colors: Crushed Curry      
Paper: Whisper White, Many Celebration DSP (retired), Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, 
Others: Dimension, Scary Silhouettes, 1” Circle Punch, Deckled Rectangle Dies,

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea to use a cat like this - Halloween or not - love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete