Thursday, July 27, 2023

7/28/2023 - Cardz 4 Galz #204 Cats/Kitty - Scary Silhouettes

Hi everyone! Welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at C4Galz and this week I am hosting this challenge and it’s P for…. (I picked Paper and Paper Crafting!) I picked for another reason because it’s first letter of my first name! I recently bought the Inked Botanical DSP and I just wanted to keep using it because it’s so gorgeous. I followed a layout by Kitchen Stamper and the DSP (2x4 each strip) and I used the Crafting with You Bundle since it works perfectly for the theme of Paper Crafting – Big Shot, Rule and Scissor! I added a sentiment, some hearts and sequins to finish the card! I hope you like the card I am sharing and be sure to join us at the challenge!

Our blog badge

 



Challenge: #204
Stamp: Crafting with You  
Colors: Pool Party, Gray Granite,      
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Kraft, Inked Botanical DSP, Basic Black, Glimmer Paper, 
Others: Dimension, He’s the Man Dies, Sequins,

No comments:

Post a Comment