Saturday, July 22, 2023

7/22/2023 - Less is More #488 Theme Under the Sea - Vintage Bottle for message

Happy Saturday! Welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Less is More and this week we are making *Under the Sea* card and I have to be creative for this. I don’t have any sea creatures stamp set so I though this bottle punch will be perfect for message in the bottle card and buried under the sea! I used Pool Party cardstock and used Bottle Punch to do a negative and use the dome with some pearl balls. The red paper message is just using the DSP with twine. I hope you enjoyed my creative way to create a theme for Under the Sea and I hope that you will use your imagination and creativity to create one, even if you don’t have a stamp set!

 


Challenge: #488
Stamp: N/A                               
Colors: N/A  
Paper: Whisper White, Pool Party, 2022-2024 In-Colors DSP,   
Others: Pearl Balls, Twine, Bottle Punch, Vintage Bottle dome,   

4 comments:

  1. So very clever and a wonderful take on our challenge this go around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!!! Very clever indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is inspired Pamela, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great take on the theme Pamela positively inspired .

    Marie

    ReplyDelete