Monday, March 11, 2024

3/11/2024 - Make My Monday#221 - Spring with Painted Lavender/Perennial Postage

Happy Monday and today at Make My Monday we are making spring cards!! I can just feel it that the nice weather will be coming our way soon. I used the Painted lavender to create a Mother’s Day card so I will have something on hand when it comes. I didn’t used any images but instead I used the die cuts to create a bouquet of flowers and finished it with a twine and some sequins. Thank you for stopping by and please join us at the challenge.

 


Challenge: #221
Stamp: Perennial Postage,                                               
Colors: Blackberry Bliss,        
Paper: White, Blackberry Bliss, Old Olive, Fresh Freesia,  
Others: Perennial Postage Dies, Painted Lavender Dies, Twine, Sequins,         

No comments:

Post a Comment