Thursday, March 21, 2024

3/21/2024 - Cardz 4 Galz #221Spring Flowers with dies/punches - Painted Lavendar

Happy Thursday! Today at Cardz 4 Galz we are making spring cards using dies! I used the oh so popular Painted Lavendar. I stamped the image 3 times with different shades of purple and then cut it out with the coordinating dies. I also die cut out  some branches to layer on the bottom. To finish the card, I added ribbons as well as the butterfly accents, I put a piece of cardstock as a layering to give it a differnet look. I hope you can join us at the challenge and share your creation!  

Our blog badge

 



Challenge: #221
Stamp: Painted Lavender                                                  
Colors: Blackberry Bliss, Berry Burst, Fresh Fressia,          
Paper: White, Softly Stippled DSP, Old Olive, Blushing Bride, Blackberry Bliss 
Others: Dimension, Ribbon, Butterfly Accents, Painted Lavender Dies, 

1 comment: